Tuesday 10 November 2009

Two Challenges in One


I haven't tried the copic challenge before because I am still a bit wary of using them.
Anyhow as I had the copics in question this week I thought I'd give it a go.
I decided to tie it to the Sugar Bowl challenge of using a Sugar Nellie stamp and a theme of thanks.
Here's the result. the photo is not taken at the best angle but I'm running out of time at the minute.


A minor adjustment and better photo angle.



Thanks for stopping by.


STAMPS: Sugar Nellie, GKD


ShabbyBlogsDividerD
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jenn K said...

Lovin' all the layers here! Great coloring too...

Danka Kareen said...

so cute the stamp on your card and the result is beautiful.

Bonne journée !

Cathy Glitter Happy said...

Your card is gorgeous well done x

Alison said...

Gorgeous card
love the image and great colouring



Alison xx

weekend-crafter said...

Love the colour combo and your colouring is brilliant. WELL DONE Karen

courtenayscrafts said...

This is a smashing card, I love it. I like the oval but obviously you felt it needed tweaked! The nestie is equally cute and the texturing technique gives plenty of lift. Another great card for me to copy from Granny P :o}