Monday 27 July 2009

Green Pastures

Last week I came upon a challenge on StampTV and thought I would like to give it a try.
They offer various challenges - this card was for Monday's colour challenge. The colours given were green, brown and white/vanilla.
I picked my green and brown and in my head knew which stamps I wanted to use - a CHF set I had bought months ago and never got out of the packet. All that was left was for me to decide on the layout.
HA! Nothing ! Back to the drawing board.
With just over a day left I decided on something completely different.
I have been gathering up a collection of Hobby Art stamps called Scene It. You use them in the same way as Art Impressions stamps-building up a scene. I've had these now for over a year and they had never seen ink. Time to play.


As for my original ideas, the only thing that stayed the same was the brown.

STAMPS: Hobby Art - Cottages, Grazing Sheep, Country Lane
Art Impressions - Itty Bitty Grass, Tiny Pebbles, Tiny Flower Heads
CHF - Thomas Kinkade -Psalm 23
NESTABILITIES: - Curved Rectangles


ShabbyBlogsDividerD
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

porker said...

lovely! very impressive as always!x