Sunday 16 August 2009

Monday Challenges

I've been meaning to do the Mojo Monday challenge for several weeks now without any success but this week I was determined because I really liked the sketch or rather the samples.
In my head I was planning on light blue and white and doing a Christmas theme - that would mean one more ready for December. As you can see things didn't quite go as planned. Anyway I was happy enough with the result and the good thing was I used up some off-cuts of paper.



my card

y



STVCC25

Monday is also the day for the stamptv colour challenge and this weeks colours were red, brown and cream. I decided to tie it in with the splitcoaststampers tutorial for a recessed card.


This isn't a great photo because of the lighting. The inner frame, fine border and ink are all very dark brown although in the photo they look black. Will post photos of the insides of these cards later.


ShabbyBlogsDividerD

3 comments:

porker said...

beautiful cards as always! i love the paper flowers..x

Clabby said...

Love the first one - especially the colours.

cheryl said...

agh!!!!!!!! there are those fan fold flowers again, they are simply addictive and so very therapeutic. Both cards are beautiful I recognise the papers in the first card that stripe is so fresh!