Monday 3 August 2009

Tri-Shutter Card

It has been longer than I intended since my last post because I was working on more than one project. Sometimes in the middle of one thing, another idea comes along and I run with that. Then something else gets my attention and off I go again with the result that plenty gets started and little gets finished.
I've wanted to do a card like this for some time but never got around to it. When it came up on the SCS tutorial last week I decided it was time. I adjusted mine to fit an A4 piece of card and used a score board instead of measuring. Finished size closed is the same as a DL card-ie. 8 1/4 x 4 1/8 inches.
The closed view

The work view
The open view
There is another version of this card which gives a full card front. Hope to try it soon. I was really pleased with the way the fan-fold flowers turned out. The scrolls were cut with Cricut Expression + Home Decor.

PAPER: K&Co Breeze range, Rayher pink patchwork and stripes
STAMPS: Lizzie Anne Designs

ShabbyBlogsDividerD
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

home is where the heart is said...

Hello Granny P
Hope this finds you well.
Card is beautiful, I would expect nothing less!
I have just started my own blog following suit with you and Clabby.
Hoping to post some of my cards real soon
Cx

Clabby said...

Love the scrolls. The little diamante have caught the light beautifully on the third pic.

Rach said...

wow a fabulous card.
Thank you for entering my blog candy. good luck. hugs rachx