Friday 7 August 2009

When you need more than an envelope.


My second post today and this is the one I had hoped to make. I couldn't find the memory card for my camera until about 5 minutes ago .
After I made the tri-shutter card I realised that an ordinary envelope wasn't going to do the job.
My fan-fold flowers would end up more like pressed flowers. The only answer was a box.
view from above

view from the side

inside view

I was going to put a couple of folded flowers on the lid but then decided that might be too much and settled for some tiny bling. I had the flowers made but didn't want to overdo it.
Let me know what you think I should have done.


ShabbyBlogsDividerD
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Clabby said...

Wouldn't change a thing - love the tiny bling on the outside. The flowers probably wouldn't post very well. Would be delighted if I found a box like this in my letter box.

home is where the heart is said...

I would leave it exactly as it is. The box is fabulous, but I dont think I could bring myself to adhere an address label or a stamp to this. I would opt to hand deliver if possible. The final addition of the box really brings out the colours in the card and makes it complete! Great job, now Ill have to try and copy that mmmmmm