Sunday 30 August 2009

A Couple of Challenges

It's been a while since I've posted. This is because I was paper crafting on a larger scale i.e. wallpapering. Anyhow, although I didn't get to post anything I was still able to try a few of the challenges.

The first card is a sketch challenge and I decided to make mine a Get Well card.

STVSC25

For that same week I did the Potluck Friday challenge.
One-Two-Three-Four Recipe:
1 or more designer paper
2 or more different types of bling
3 or more pastel colors
4 or more layers
STVPF26



Both these cards are the long DL cards, which along with square cards would be my preference.
However I do love the cuttlebug embossing folders and they work best with a C6 card. Still I can always play around and see what turns out.

This was all there was time for two weeks ago but there were more last week.
ShabbyBlogsDividerD
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Clabby said...

I really love the get well card - so rich. Is the purple a velvety paper? It looks it.